Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.730 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 106% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,181,488 Kwacha (Mex$ 127,757) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (26 minutes ago)