Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.511 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,230,317 Kwacha (Mex$ 35,650) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 701,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)