Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.722 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,347,573 Kwacha (Mex$ 35,724) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 720,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 100,000,000,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,728 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,745 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)