Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.839 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,547,474 Kwacha (61,749 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,960,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)