Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.551 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,618,351 Kwacha (44,920 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)