Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.524 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,751,576 Kwacha (34,171 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (34 minutes ago)