Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.419 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,759,829 Kwacha (33,897 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (24 minutes ago)