Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.335 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,019,462 Kwacha (68,143 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,290,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)