Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.197 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,354,015 Kwacha (61,401 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,930,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)