Cost of living comparison between Umeå, Sweden and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.934 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,802,999 Kwacha (35,067 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)