Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.725 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 86% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,631,395 Kwacha (45,549 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)