Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.510 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,251,799 Kwacha (руб 179,996) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (32 minutes ago)