Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.717 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,269,191 Kwacha (руб 178,432) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)