Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,960,503 Kwacha (₩16,607,451) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in El Paso, Texas costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)