Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.674 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,164,663 Kwacha (₩18,053,852) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,580,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)