Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 756.849 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,020,647 Kwacha (€3,991) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)