Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 806.011 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,475,868 Kwacha (€3,072) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (44 minutes ago)