Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 774.386 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,926,693 Kwacha (€3,779) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)