Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 761.931 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,152,085 Kwacha (€4,137) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)