Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.140 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 569,407 Kwacha (₨51,116) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 427,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)