Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.798 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 520,108 Kwacha (₨48,166) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 412,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)