Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.647 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,240,559 Kwacha (руб 177,158) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)