Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.247 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,440,921 Kwacha (руб 128,121) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)