Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.059 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,699,353 Kwacha (руб 140,916) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)