Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.333 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,500 Kwacha (руб 221) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)