Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.488 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,481,857 Kwacha (руб 118,663) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)