Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27396 MWK / MNT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,982,546 Kwacha (7,236,626 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (34 minutes ago)