Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29190 MWK / MNT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,232,429 Kwacha (7,647,844 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (39 minutes ago)