Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28890 MWK / MNT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,391,951 Kwacha (8,279,638 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (27 minutes ago)