Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29849 MWK / MNT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,464,747 Kwacha (8,257,283 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,970,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)