Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29178 MWK / MNT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,527,009 Kwacha (8,660,726 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)