Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29384 MWK / MNT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,305,423 Kwacha (7,845,772 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)