Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29467 MWK / MNT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,270,973 Kwacha (7,706,779 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)