Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30691 MWK / MNT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,604,100 Kwacha (8,484,840 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)