Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.643 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,125 Kwacha (₩4,863) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)