Cost of living in Ufa, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.338 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ufa (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,134,012 Kwacha (руб 100,021) in Ufa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)