Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.927 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,019,884 Kwacha (96,520 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)