Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.311 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 919,898 Kwacha (41,232 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 856,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (24 minutes ago)