Cost of living comparison between Udon Thani, Thailand and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.286 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,052,154 Kwacha (101,161 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)