Cost of living comparison between Udaipur, India and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.645 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 338,650 Kwacha (₨31,812) in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (25 minutes ago)