Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.090 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 376,878 Kwacha (₨33,985) in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 345,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨12,198 (29 minutes ago)