Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.199 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 430,496 Kwacha (₨38,439) in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)