Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.535 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 657,996 Kwacha (₨62,457) in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 621,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)