Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.245 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 393,591 Kwacha (19,441 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (40 minutes ago)