Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.854 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 597,553 Kwacha (28,654 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)