Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.097 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 601,620 Kwacha (28,517 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (25 minutes ago)