Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.672 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 593,737 Kwacha (27,397 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)