Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.731 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 496,752 Kwacha (23,961 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)