Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.624 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 615,616 Kwacha (28,469 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 2 hours ago)