Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 225.842 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,629,894 Kwacha (R$ 7,217) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,210,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)