Cost of living comparison between Uberlandia, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 228.974 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,460,820 Kwacha (R$ 10,747) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (15 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)