Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.528 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,500 Kwacha (¥996) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)