Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 214.316 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,297,082 Kwacha (R$ 6,052) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,000,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (10 minutes ago)