Cost of living in Tyumen', Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.073 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyumen' (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,185,521 Kwacha (руб 181,020) in Tyumen' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)