Cost of living in Tyumen', Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.113 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyumen' (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,511,729 Kwacha (руб 124,799) in Tyumen' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,360,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)