Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47176 MWK / LBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 71% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,990,665 Kwacha (8,459,086 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,340,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)