Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47586 MWK / LBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 85% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,014,049 Kwacha (6,333,962 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)