Cost of living comparison between Tyler, Texas, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 712.430 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,928 Kwacha ($8) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)