Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 710.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,539,341 Kwacha ($6,393) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)