Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.820 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,928,702 Kwacha ($4,086) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (about 1 hour ago)