Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 385.796 MWK / BAM
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 605,728 Kwacha (1,570KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (39 minutes ago)