Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 451.208 MWK / BAM
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 814,874 Kwacha (1,806KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 622,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)