Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 437.027 MWK / BAM
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 888,839 Kwacha (2,034KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 674,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (39 minutes ago)