Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03175 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 362,007 Kwacha (11,401,924 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (26 minutes ago)