Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03141 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 279,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 269,993 Kwacha (8,594,635 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)