Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03146 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 360,474 Kwacha (11,459,009 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)