Cost of living comparison between Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.456 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,114,409 Kwacha (Mex$ 54,982) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (28 minutes ago)