Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.023 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,940,847 Kwacha (Mex$ 55,416) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)