Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.208 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,005,185 Kwacha (Mex$ 28,550) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)