Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.795 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,307 Kwacha (Bs 102) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)