Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.921 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,665 Kwacha (Bs 65) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)