Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.874 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,931 Kwacha (Bs 55) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (23 minutes ago)