Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.848 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,743 Kwacha (Bs 66) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (35 minutes ago)