Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 759.018 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 92% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,747,326 Kwacha (€4,937) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)