Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 802.343 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,573,801 Kwacha (€6,947) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,860,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (44 minutes ago)