Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 770.054 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,765,642 Kwacha (€4,890) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (32 minutes ago)