Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 211.168 MWK / TMT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,034 Kwacha (29 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)