Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 210.167 MWK / TMT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,972 Kwacha (24 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (22 minutes ago)