Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 210.538 MWK / TMT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 57% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,571 Kwacha (45 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (42 minutes ago)