Cost of living comparison between Turkestan, Kazakhstan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.140 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,722 Kwacha (805 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)