Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.180 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 4,152 Kwacha (1,904 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)