Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 878.423 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,236,652 Kwacha (€4,823) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)