Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 802.524 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,273,649 Kwacha (€5,325) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)