Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 841.441 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,401,022 Kwacha (€4,042) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)