Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24812 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 864,311 Kwacha (COL$3,483,458) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 808,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)