Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24555 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 478,699 Kwacha (COL$1,949,525) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)