Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.525 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 74,472 Kwacha (₨7,076) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)