Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24747 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 404,783 Kwacha (COL$1,635,653) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (41 minutes ago)