Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24994 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 559,385 Kwacha (COL$2,238,089) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)