Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24555 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 485,477 Kwacha (COL$1,977,130) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)