Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.450 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,236,485 Kwacha ($7,340) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,220,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (29 minutes ago)