Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 715.300 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,183,747 Kwacha ($7,247) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)