Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.820 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,284,567 Kwacha ($5,977) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)