Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.320 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,254,732 Kwacha ($5,940) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,650,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)