Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 718.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,771,433 Kwacha ($6,645) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,930,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €12 (42 minutes ago)