Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.073 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 479,268 Kwacha (руб 39,696) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $111 (26 minutes ago)