Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.479 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,018,119 Kwacha (руб 81,587) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 829,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)