Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.940 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 395,760 Kwacha (Php28,391) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 226,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)