Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.894 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 354,765 Kwacha (ARS $7,730) in Tucumán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)