Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.400 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 533,646 Kwacha (ARS $11,501) in Tucumán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)