Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.496 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,651,127 Kwacha ($5,117) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,360,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)