Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.504 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,517,898 Kwacha (¥387,113) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (about 1 hour ago)