Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.283 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,507,435 Kwacha (¥558,200) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)