Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.393 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,843,568 Kwacha (¥444,777) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (33 minutes ago)