Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.680 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,813,797 Kwacha (¥421,196) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (23 minutes ago)