Cost of living comparison between Tsu, Japan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.882 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 154% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,154,392 Kwacha (¥749,021) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)