Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.426 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 125% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,632,033 Kwacha (¥409,610) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,170,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)