Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.442 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 130% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,902,379 Kwacha (¥450,520) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,260,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)