Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.346 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 123% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,786,001 Kwacha (¥438,986) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,250,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (16 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)