Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45691 MWK / CDF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,100 Kwacha (13,350 Franc) in Tshikapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)