Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 217.560 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 437,783 Kwacha (S/. 2,012) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)