Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.161 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 367,516 Kwacha (S/. 1,662) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)