Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 219.554 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 832,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 817,051 Kwacha (S/. 3,721) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)