Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 218.529 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 951,965 Kwacha (S/. 4,356) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 923,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (44 minutes ago)