Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.048 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 174% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 14,149,390 Kwacha (kr 157,132) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,170,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)