Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.114 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 167% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,004,097 Kwacha (kr 141,036) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)