Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.919 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 190% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,014,340 Kwacha (kr 130,706) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (40 minutes ago)