Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.598 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 184% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,431,411 Kwacha (kr 51,770) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (32 minutes ago)