Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.645 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 173% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,801,349 Kwacha (kr 128,772) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)