Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 531.878 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,022,985 Kwacha (C$5,684) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)