Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 535.927 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,152,179 Kwacha (C$5,882) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)