Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 801.888 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,515,688 Kwacha (€1,890) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)