Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.325 MWK / LYD *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,630,877 Kwacha (5,115 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)