Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 518.435 MWK / LYD *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,815,872 Kwacha (9,289 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,870,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)