Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47542 MWK / LBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,982,114 Kwacha (6,272,565 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)