Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47639 MWK / LBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,588,553 Kwacha (7,532,877 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)