Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47984 MWK / LBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,623,629 Kwacha (7,551,722 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)