Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47607 MWK / LBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,313,008 Kwacha (6,959,134 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (40 minutes ago)