Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.408 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 397,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 367,889 Kwacha ($b3,524) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (31 minutes ago)