Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.308 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 428,169 Kwacha ($b4,105) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)