Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.992 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 389,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 358,278 Kwacha ($b3,445) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)