Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.394 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 327,249 Kwacha ($b3,135) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (34 minutes ago)