Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.453 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 355,195 Kwacha ($b3,401) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (35 minutes ago)