Cost of living comparison between Trieste, Italy and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.635 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 101% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,719,394 Kwacha (€6,085) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)