Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 806.011 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 99% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,107,842 Kwacha (€3,856) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)