Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 760.393 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,319,458 Kwacha (€5,681) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)